Monday, September 12, 2016

App Review: "Surveys On The Go"

Hey everyone! its time for another App review and this time its an app called Surveys on the Go! Available for Android and iPhone. ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sotg.surveys ).
So without wasting any more of your time lets just jump straight into the pros and cons of this app, which is pretty good by the way, you are going to feel pretty good about this app. This app can make you some easy money fairly quickly and painlessly.




Pros:
- Surveys are short and pay well.
- Surveys can pay anywhere from 25 cents to infinite dollars.
- Surveys do not drag on about things that are irrelevant, as in the app will not give you surveys based on your disinterest.
- Surveys pretty much everyday.
- Surveys don't always disqualify you, which is a plus because most survey apps will disqualify you the majority of the time.
- Different payout methods! cash in on amazon gift cards, Visa gift cards, PayPal! and Starbucks! lets you cash in after minimum amount of $7.50.
- Sign up bonus!

Cons:
- App can tend to have a very slow start, my first couple days of using the app, I was coming up empty. I used the app for probably 2 weeks before I started getting very good , short paying surveys.
- From experience surveys will expire if they are not finished or started in a timely manner. fist come first served basis.
-  App constantly check your location, could be a privacy issue for some, for myself its a battery drainer.
- From experience, I noticed that sometimes I do not get notified of surveys, sometimes I have to get into the app to see the surveys posted.

Final Thoughts:
Over all I give this app a solid 8.5/10 just because I feel like there is bit of work the money making app needs to do.Things like providing more surveys and starting a new user off quicker.  But on the bright side, I do love the surveys they give out, they are worth my time for the money that they give me. I have tried a lot of different apps that try to give their users money for surveys and they cannot compare to "Surveys on the Go" , through the aspect that those "other apps" pay measly 25 cents for 30 minutes of my time. Surveys on the Go is a great app that can stack up money in just a few days. By stack up I mean, compared to the "other apps" Surveys on the Go will give you more surveys and more money faster and most importantly easier!. Well download the app and let me know what you guys think! This is a great app and I feel many people can make some extra easy cash while on their spare time!. Adios! and have a great day!

My earnings with this app as of  September 12, 2016



Always, Mr Tubbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment