Sunday, September 4, 2016

Earning $30+ in Amazon Gift Cards.

So I recently posted about this super easy to use mobile app called QuickThoughts. I have been using the app  for about 2 weeks and I have racked up a a little more than $30. I mostly use the app on my spare time. I use this app mostly when I'm on the go or I am waiting on something. I figured why not try this app out?  turns out this app pays me to do simple easy survey! Just a quick update on how QuickThoughts is working out for me. Ill share some screenshots :).
After I cashed in my third time!

Dont care if anyone sees the code, i already redeemed my gift cards for a pretty cool phone case. The phone case was exactly $30. 

Just my balance before I redeemed the last gift card I got, I meant to post an update about it, but i kinda just got busy and forgot.

And there it is, $30 is amazon credit, just for sitting on my ass and using this app. Im glad I picked it up. For now ill just keep adding to the balance(since i redeemed it already) But so far im having very good success using this app. its awesome and very easy to use. Let me know how this app goes for you!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment